My Farewell to the German (European) community.

Willkommen bei Smashlabs, Deiner deutschsprachigen Community rund um Super Smash Bros. für Wii U und 3DS. Lerne neue Spieler kennen, verbessere Dich und tausche Dich im Forum und Chat aus. Du willst dabei sein? Dann hier registrieren!
  • It is with a Heavy heart that i must say my time in Europe has come to an end, and i must part ways from this community on the upcoming weeks. It feels like just yesterday Sm4sh was released, and i headed to my first tournament in Munich where i met Light and @(S!C) and realized what a large gap in our skill level was. That was where the hunger to become better set in, I may not be leaving a top player like my goal was, But, I am leaving with more friends i could have ever hoped to make during my time here. Thank you all for over the last two years making my experience unimaginable, and unforgettable. From Drunken Kamehameha waves on stream, To more serious moments on top 8 at BEAST6, to drunken free for alls after hours with the Beefy smash dudes. You have all been wonderful friends, and I really appreciate what you have done for me.

Work has been enormously stressful over the last two years, and this community made it bearable. So for one final time, i thank you all for those that reached out, housed me, let me train with them and a random stop @Sodrek house when i was passing through Berlin. YOU, the individual player made me feel welcomed and have left an impact on me that will last a lifetime. i can not individually thank every person in this post, but if you leave a comment below ill be sure to reply. (PLEASE TAG A GERMAN SMASHER!)

Until I return for a visit, German Bred smasher,

~Cyanide

P.S- this post is most Bittersweet.

• I never personally met you, but from what I've heard and seen you did a whole lot to make the german scene more known internationally. Much respect.
    Your commentary, while not the most technical of all, always managed to amuse and entertain.

Hope you had a great time and that I'll be able to talk and play you some time in the future lol.

PS: Feel free to migrate here after this year's election 8).

• The first guy i met in Bracket. Smash U Underground its been a while now. I was totally scared because a didnt know anyone.

Then there was this dude with his tatoos in a muscle shirt and he said yo we have to play against each other.

I had many cool moments with you. Talk at beast or the commentating together at scm.
    Its rly cool to say that you are a friend of mine and will ever be. one day i will fly to a tournament in the states and then we will meet again :).

love ya bro <3

• I would be happy to meet you again some day. Maybe in the US!

Gl & hf!

My dude, will miss you tons!

PS: Feel free to migrate here after this year's election 8).

Savage. ( but true.)

Aha yeah man, ill never forget that. Its been a pleasure knowing you and playing whenever we get the chance. We will meet again!